Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Salon worthy pedicure!

Every girl wants to have the perfect toes and feet, right? I know I do but I don't want to spend the money going to the salon all the time so why not just do it at home for free!?  Here is what I found that is the perfect way to get a salon perfect pedicure at home.

  1. Clip your nails: Clip your nails one side to the other and to where they extend just over the edge of the nail bed.
  2. File and smooth: File your nails in the same direction so you don't rip your nails then rub cuticle oil to all of your cuticles.
  3. Soak and scrub: To me this is the best and most important part.  You want to soak your feet in warm soapy water to soften the skin on your feet and then take a foot file and scrub down all the dry skin and rough spots on the bottom of your feet.
  4. Add a pop of color!: The funnest part of the whole thing.  Add a base coat to all of your nails and apply to even coats of any nail polish your heart desires and then to top it all off apply a top coat to seal it all in!
With these four easy steps you will get a salon worthy pedicure in the comfort of your own home and it is perfect to do with all of your friends if your having a girls night or it's perfect to do all by yourself! i hope you enjoy your new perfect feet.




(Pictures from google)

3 comments:

  1. Hey lovely thanks for signing up to our blog hop! You don't seem to have the GFC gadget on your blog so I can't follow back. I would love to stay updated on your posts!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just put the gadget on sorry I didn't have it on before they aren't putting it on automatically now for some reason.

      Delete
  2. Step number 3 very important. This was helpful.

    ReplyDelete