Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear nail polishes

One of the most popular nail polish brands out there is the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear nail polishes.  These nail polishes are one of my all time favorites and I love every color that they come out with.  They have many different colors and they make sure to have some for every season if you are the type of person who paints their nails according to the season. Another good thing about these nail polishes is that they do last up to 10 days with out chipping but you will have to wear a base and top coat.

Some of my personal favorite colors are:
Coral Reef 

Red Carpet 

Mint Sorbet 

Blizzard Blue 

Bubblegum Pink 
 
(Pictures from Google)


I wear those colors year round and I always get complements when I wear them.  I love the way those colors make my skin look and I hope you all go out and try them to.  You can get them at any Drug Store and they are super affordable (They are cheaper than OPI)


Enjoy:)








No comments:

Post a Comment